Wednesday 1 January 2014

Exam Stress


For anyone still in eduction or anyone facing a big moment, you will understand that Christmas or any holiday celebrated at the end of the year is always tainted by the dread of looming exams in January. This will only be a short post as I myself am currently/should be revising for exams.

I am an anxious sort at the best of times, so being under stress makes me a quivering wreck. I want to write and tell anyone reading this that stressing does not help at all, and even though doing well in something feels amazing and not achieving what you wanted feels devastating, it is not the be all and end all. Life goes on and better things are sure to come your way! So head up and lets get through this!


1 comment:

  1. exam stress is the worst!!
    but good luck with all your exams, all the worrying will hopefully be worth it in the end :D

    ReplyDelete